The World’s Best Phone Apps For Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation.

Omvana-App

If you’ve ever wanted to sleep better, learn how to meditate, enhance your relaxation, or even delve in the world of cutting-edge mental techniques such as lucid dreaming and enhanced alpha brain wave activation, then today’s episode is for you!

Vishen Lakhiani is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley — a ground-breaking company comprised of innovators, artists, technologist and dreamers from over 30 countries around the world.

Vishen works with authors, thinkers, and leaders who have pioneered new ways of doing traditional things: parenting, entrepreneurship, spiritual growth, self-development and more. Mindvalley’s team of programmers and marketers then work to build the systems to take these ideas mainstream.

Resources we mention during this episode include:

-The meditation app Omvana

-The sleep app Dormio

-Lucid Dreaming

-Binaural Beats

-Om Harmonics

-Six Phase Meditation video

And here’s one extra for you. I’ve personally been implementing both the MindValley apps and also a morning journaling technique from FiveMinuteJournal.com to enhance my relaxation, goal-setting and focus each day.

What about you? Do you meditate? Do you use these apps? What kind of questions do you have about sleep, meditation and relaxation? Leave your comments below!

13 Responses to “The World’s Best Phone Apps For Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation.”

1. Ammae86 says:

Hi Ben,
    I cannot click on the play and download links…

2. Tommy says:

I’d check the itunes web site for comments before purchasing Omvana. I like the idea but it has some glitches still.

3. mattfeato says:

Omvana is amazing. I use it periodically. Best app I've ever come across for meditation.

4. ChrisJanzen says:

My personal favourite for napping is Pzizz Energizer. Use it almost daily for a high quality 15-30min nap.

5. Ilel says:

Thank you for the recommendations. Do you have any recommendations for an android device? Thanks,

6. Harley says:

Damn! Omvana is amazing! I am going to have to switch up my recommend apps to include this. That 6 phase meditation really is one of the best things I have found in a while.

7. For a meditation app on Android I’ve been getting awesome results with Headspace. I also use it when I get in bed to fall asleep easily.